das Warhammer Forum für Eingefleischte
Aktuelle Zeit: 20.06.2018, 22:06

Alle Zeiten sind UTC+01:00

Ein neues Thema erstellen  Auf das Thema antworten  [ 257 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige 1 2 3 4 5 68 Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Team Switzerland - Eurobowl
BeitragVerfasst: 08.09.2008, 08:13 
grosser Dämon
grosser Dämon

Well to be on the Historian Trip, we have just the right team: the Swiss are known as mercenaries-> so we come with a team of mercenaries.

To be honest, in the Swiss part of the Team we already have a Germa and one Dutch guy!!!!

And for the meeting part, it's a must do! Someday before the Tournament we have to sit together and talk or play a game.

For the Money part Jokaero, it's on the way.

BeitragVerfasst: 08.09.2008, 08:22 
niederer Dämon
niederer Dämon

Actually i pay my taxes in Swiss. so fiscaly speaking i am not a mercenary ^_^

i agree with a team meeting. The hard part will be to find a date, I guess a sunday will be easier. And we must find a place, geneva would be great for me, but i am not sure every body could come.

BeitragVerfasst: 29.09.2008, 16:39 
niederer Dämon
niederer Dämon

So ... we are about 1 month to the eurobowl, what about this meeting thing ?
what about the subscription ?
any news from the captain ?
the t-shirts ?
the blue-socks-wearers genocide ?
the global world invasion plan ?

anything ?

BeitragVerfasst: 02.10.2008, 05:05 
grosser Dämon
grosser Dämon

I hope this thing doesn't crash before it starts!!

The Meeting could take place in Bern, it's somewhat in the middle.

I would suggest either Saturday or Sunday, 12/13 or 19/20 Oktober.

BeitragVerfasst: 02.10.2008, 05:45 
Administrator

nope.. it won't crash >( It's just important that everyone stays tune from now on and regularly checks in the forum from now on (at least every 2nd day). I'll also be a little bit more straight forward in making decisions, cause time is running up. :( So please don't take it wrong.
Please, also send me your mobile number per PM (Swiss if possible) so I can reach you in case of emergency.

@Training day: before we start a long discussion what date is best for everyone, I just decide that it will be Saturday, October 11th. If this is an absolute 'no go' for someone, then let me know.

dadude: do you know a place we could play at in Bern? Maybe in the Zwergenschmiede Store? I think we're gonna be 6 so that's 3 boards. Could you maybe call there and ask?

@T-Shirts: Killjoy: did u check for our Team Shirts? how much does one cost? How long does it take to get one? Please let us know asap, and we will provide you with your clothing sizes. :)

@Teammembers: we still need 2 more player. I've just contacted the organizers to ask them if it's fine if we exceed the allowed number of mercenaries. Waiting for the answer.. but I think it shouldn't be a problem.
So if someone knows a good player that is reliable and would like to join us, please ask him and let the rest of us know asap.

BeitragVerfasst: 02.10.2008, 06:50 
grosser Dämon
grosser Dämon

Ok will do!

The Date is noted, i will ask around for a place.

BeitragVerfasst: 02.10.2008, 11:58 
dämonisches Reittier
dämonisches Reittier

Jokaero hat geschrieben:
@Teammembers: we still need 2 more player. I've just contacted the organizers to ask them if it's fine if we exceed the allowed number of mercenaries. Waiting for the answer.. but I think it shouldn't be a problem.
So if someone knows a good player that is reliable and would like to join us, please ask him and let the rest of us know asap.

Hello blockboys,

As I said I know some dudes in Spain who are really willing to play this Eurobowl... they are going there anyway just to see the games, and they live in Barcelona so maybe with them you won´t need to rent any cars... They are really good bloodbowl naf players and they make each game a blockparty :w00t:

I´m in Barcelona right now, but moving to Zurich right tomorrow for some time. Me myself would love to go but not possible.

If you need more references don´t hesitate and ask me, I can be you contact here (I always wanted to be a contact somewhere :ninja: )...

See you soon there!

BeitragVerfasst: 02.10.2008, 18:50 
Administrator

@Volstagg: thx for the offer! I'll get back to you soon.
Let's meet soon for a game in Zurich then. I guess we're almost ready to start the league. :D

@all: I've just got the answer from the organizer. Doesn't sound really good, though. :(

Zitat:
Hi Markus,

Before taking any decision, we need more information about you. You tell us that you're 6 living is Switzerland, how many players borned in Switzerland are you? and people who aren't swiss, is living for a long term in Switzerland? are they studing there? I know that questions are a little bit rare, but before doing anything we need to know something else.

We've talked with Portuguese people, because they have similar trouble, and finally we said no to them, and we don't want to be unfair with them so we need this info as soon as possible. We said no to the portuguese team but that doesn't mean we're going to say no to you.

Thanks for all

Kewan

can you provide me with this information as soon as possible? Who has a Swiss Passport, who lives here for how long, relation to Switzerland, etc. You can PM me if it's too confident. Just provide some good reasons why you wanna play for Switzerland 8)

BeitragVerfasst: 02.10.2008, 19:06 
grosser Dämon
grosser Dämon

Live in Switzerland for 13 years, am married with 2 Children.

Is that enough?

BeitragVerfasst: 02.10.2008, 19:21 
Administrator

I guess so :p

BeitragVerfasst: 03.10.2008, 05:23 
grosser Dämon
grosser Dämon

The others have to respond quickly, we're coming close to the Flight Date!

If we need to cancel, which is S**t to say the least, we need to do it quickly!

BeitragVerfasst: 03.10.2008, 07:38 
niederer Dämon
niederer Dämon

I'm swiss and have been living here all my entire life! :yes:

Hope everything we'll be allright ;)

BeitragVerfasst: 03.10.2008, 07:40 
gehörnter Dämon
gehörnter Dämon

i have been sending the data to our captain. didn't realize we are closing so fast on the date :blink:

BeitragVerfasst: 06.10.2008, 08:14 
niederer Dämon
niederer Dämon

I am french but "frontalier" (sorry don't know the english for that). I work in geneva since 2007 and have a valid B license. So my taxes are payed in switzerland. For know i am the less swissguy in the team.

For the Bern meeting, i would like to know if it's still running ? where and when, i have no car, and i will have to take the train if i want to go to bern the 11/12 and i will have to find a place to rest for the night if we plan to play the afternoon.

.. as i see on the first post, i guess we are 6 and that should be enough if it supposed to be a team of 6, we just miss the 2 replacement dummies.

BeitragVerfasst: 06.10.2008, 19:03 
Administrator

is it 6 players and 2 substitutions? I thought it's 8 plain players. :huh: U sure about that?
Well I'm still waiting for the orga's final decision. I'll check till tomorrow if we can play in Bern.

BeitragVerfasst: 07.10.2008, 12:33 
Chaosbrut
Chaosbrut

i have to bail out dudes - so sorry for being such an ass and bail out on such a short notice. my apologies to all of you. maybe i can make it up to you at some point. anyways - hope you guys manage to participate anyways.

hope i see you guys for a beer some other time - drinks would be on me obviously...

tannerman

BeitragVerfasst: 07.10.2008, 13:12 
grosser Dämon
grosser Dämon

So we wait if the Organisation Committee accepts our Team, until then everything is on hold.

BeitragVerfasst: 07.10.2008, 13:35 
niederer Dämon
niederer Dämon

dadude hat geschrieben:
So we wait if the Organisation Committee accepts our Team, until then everything is on hold.

Do we have an up to date view of our team ? i mean does the informations on the first post are updated ?

BeitragVerfasst: 07.10.2008, 18:16 
Dämonenprinz
Dämonenprinz

hola amigos.

First of all sorry for my absence. Especially to elyoukey, whom I promised to play some games with after my return from the hospital. Last weeks have been very busy. I'm in freakin spain now to learn the language and be able to spy on the spanish team. Expect some serious damage to liver and brain, so much I can tell you already.

Hope to hear good news from our dear captain.

I'm a firm believer that having a plan is just plain Cheating.

BeitragVerfasst: 07.10.2008, 22:21 
Administrator

I actually got some good news... As i didn't get an answer from the orga I wrote another mail to get a bit on their nerves.. and here's the answer: :D

Zitat:
Hi Markus,

Finally we've decided that Switzerland can play Eurobowl this year, but there are 2 important things that we need you do.

1st, we need to pay as soon as possible so you can pay in this bank account (IBAN ES79 2077 0722 72 1101217764 SWIFT CODE: CVALESVVXXX bank name BANCAJA, adress Calle Archiduque Carlos CP 46014 Valencia, Spain) I'm the owner CARLOS TUÑI GARCIA send me a mesagge when you do the transfer

2nd we need the name of the players who are going to play, if you need a freebotter or a mercenary, we've a couple of them , so don't worry but confirm the team players faster you can.

Wellcome to Eurobowl 2008, I'm glad to see you here in a few days

Kewan

Ok.. I will send them the money this week. So far I got it from:
Elyoukey
dadude
cienfuegos
Lyric

So Killjoy's money is still missing >( Please send it asap! I really don't feel like running after it.

I also got a 90% assurance from one of the best German Dark Elf Coaches to play in our team (Armin aka p4m -> http://www.bloodbowl.net/index.php?modu ... e=rankings.) 8) I hope he'll definitely let me know by tomorrow.

So we still need one more coach. The best thing would be if he plays Zones or Lizardmen as these are IMO two of the strongest teams in tourneys. Does anyone know someone who could be interested? I can ask again some German coaches or maybe Elyoukey knows any French who could jump in? We just need fast and definite confirmation.

Don't know if it's really worth it to meet up in Bern as some already wrote me that they can't come. I think we all know how to play our teams efficiently. The meeting would have been more to discuss organizational stuff.. but if we all check here frequently, we could as well discuss it here. Just check here as often as you can and comment on the topics.

@Killjoy: how about the shirts? could you reach those guys and arrange a price? It'd be really embarrassing to show up in Barcelona without Team Shirt. So I hope we can count on you.

I'd take a L size shirt .. an XL if they are rather small cut... maybe you can ask to find out.
If we need to transfer some money to you, just let us know.

BeitragVerfasst: 08.10.2008, 07:48 
niederer Dämon
niederer Dämon

A really good news :up:

My coach name is Lyricoz... I had some trouble for loging in ... so I did a mistake I couldn't change :cry: if you could give my real coach name to the orga, it would be great :)

About the T-shirt, I would like to get 2 cause we'll have to play two days and I like to smell like a.... at least female ork :puke: .... My size is L ....

Thank you for all the work!

See you soon :w00t:

BeitragVerfasst: 08.10.2008, 07:54 
gehörnter Dämon
gehörnter Dämon

would be nice to meet you guys in bern this saturday- but as I already wrote to Markus: because I am busy at the evening in lucerne, I could come in the morning and afternoon only. Just to get to know each other, have a chat, organize stuff, etc...
and as an afterthought - I would be applying for the job of the mental team coach - hopefully can get some helpful medication 'cross the border :D (just an appetizer for more players to join our team...)

BeitragVerfasst: 08.10.2008, 08:03 
grosser Dämon
grosser Dämon

Well that's good News!

So as far as i understand, Bern is a no go!
We'll be checking on this Page for further updates.

@killjoy; my Shirt Size is XL

BeitragVerfasst: 08.10.2008, 10:40 
niederer Dämon
niederer Dämon

So double good news
1- i didn't send the money to someone else (happy me to know how to use my online bank interface)
2- we will have some good fight in spain

Concerning the t-shirts, it's XL for me and as Lyricoz, 2 would be a good idea just to pretend we are not geeks.

And finally for the Bern meeting concept, it could have been a good idea, but i need time to finish painting Lyricoz chaos dwarf so it is better for the overall looking of our teams that i spend my saturday painting.

BeitragVerfasst: 08.10.2008, 11:01 
niederer Dämon
niederer Dämon

For the T-shirt... I would choose a L or if the L is tight an XL (I don't want a sleeping bag :lol: ).... 2 T-shirts will be perfect!

BeitragVerfasst: 08.10.2008, 23:23 
Administrator

I take 2 as well then... same criteria as Lyricoz when it comes to size. (Ls if normal or large cut, XLs if small cut)

@Lyric: I'll change your nick to Lyricoz here as well.

BeitragVerfasst: 09.10.2008, 07:30 
gehörnter Dämon
gehörnter Dämon

ok - as I get it saturday is canceled, isn' t it c'ptain?
- for the shirt: an size L is a safe bet, so I get one - just one, don't want to plaster my flat with it afterwards.

BeitragVerfasst: 09.10.2008, 10:46 
niederer Dämon
niederer Dämon

As far as i know, killjoy is in spain (according to his last message), so if someone could confirm/infirm that he check this forum and that he is able to command the t-shirt ? otherwise someone else should take the t-shirt thing command and do it quick. I will probably not have enough time around my work and my painting race to take this in charge.

BeitragVerfasst: 09.10.2008, 12:23 
Administrator

Yea, he is in spain. We talked on the phone before he left. According to him he will take care of the shirts. I really hope we can rely on him. :thinking:
I sent him a text message yesterday but he seems to have turned off his swiss mobile. >(

BeitragVerfasst: 09.10.2008, 17:32 
Dämonenprinz
Dämonenprinz

T-Shirts will be 40.- CHF a piece.

I will organise everything from contact, ordering, and payment. One of the two coaches in Geneva has to pick them up though.

List of sizes:

Cienfuegos - L
Jokaero - 2 L
Lzricos - 2 L
elyoukey - 2 L
dadude - XL
Me, Myself and I - M (yes, I am the slim pansy of us all. Deal with it.)

That makes 9 T-Shirts for 6 coaches. Who else Jokaero?

My swiss phone is indeed turned off. Got a spanish SIM Card ( +39 617 095 216).

For the transport from and to the airport. Should I see if I can organise something or is that taken care of?

I'm a firm believer that having a plan is just plain Cheating.

BeitragVerfasst: 09.10.2008, 19:37 
niederer Dämon
niederer Dämon

Killjoy hat geschrieben:
elyoukey - 2 L

in fact i would prefer 2 XL.

for the pick i can take them from fabio and bring the whole stuff in by packpack.

and for the transport to and from airport, Lyricoz and i didn't take any mesure for now so if you have an effective strategy, i guess we will be in.

BeitragVerfasst: 09.10.2008, 22:41 
Administrator

@killjoy: ah good to hear from you 8)

well.. I still don't know about the other 2 coaches. The organizers said that they have enough Spanish coaches who would like to play for us. I think we should still first look for them ourselves. I reached Armin (p4m) today by phone. He doesn't have Internet access this week. He will let me know tomorrow evening if he's in or not. I also try to get a good zone or lizardman coach.. but you should also try to find one.

Maybe we should just get 2 additional shirts for our 'unknown' mercenaries. Maybe 1 XL and 1 L. so Killjoy can already order them. Do you all agree with this?

BeitragVerfasst: 10.10.2008, 05:11 
grosser Dämon
grosser Dämon

Jep that's a good Idea.

And also ask our Spanish Friend in Zürich if he knows some people who good pick us up at the Airport and bring us to the Place to be.

BeitragVerfasst: 10.10.2008, 07:18 
gehörnter Dämon
gehörnter Dämon

I agree getting shirts for our 'until now not known' intakes.
Apart from passport, spare pants and the painted team - should I carry a BB game and field with me?what else is a must?

@killjoy: if the shirts aren't for kinder TM I'll take an M instead of the L, too - just to annoy you

BeitragVerfasst: 10.10.2008, 09:48 
niederer Dämon
niederer Dämon

If we want to be a joyfull band of fancy smarty pants we have to buy these two T-Shirt for our futur mercenaries :D

I think I'll bring my Blood Bowl field with me (I ordered a Boeing 747...)...

I'm in if someone has a good clever strategy for going to the place... otherwise, we will find a solution with Elyoukey (About the second solution, if after 3 years you don't have any news from us, please call the police :dash2: )...

About the shirts, we will pay you and will pic up the T-Shirt in Spain if it's alright for you?

Ein neues Thema erstellen  Auf das Thema antworten  [ 257 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige 1 2 3 4 5 68 Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC+01:00